Thursday, January 6, 2011

sad....

assalamualaikum,

today i'm gonna tell you a story about my beloved sister....

since my sister went to hostel,i feel lonely,sad and want to cry... :(
one day,that was the second day hanan went to the hostel...my mom showed me a photo album of me and my sis, she said "ammar,tengok ni ...haa kesian kak anan ..(that picture showed me, sleeping on my sister's lap...i wanted to cry, but i said to myself..."tahan ammar tahan..." and my eyes already gone red, i kept saying, "tahan,jangan nagis ammar jangan nangis"...

i can still remember, when i solat, my sister threw away my hat. after i am done, it's hanan turn..i threw away her trophy ,she got angry... because i broke her trophy...huhu, so sorry sis.

and then at another time, i remember hanan gave me snacks and sweets...and when we had a fight, hanan always gave me a tazkirah on the matter... uwaaah,  i'm....i'm not a grateful bro, and mom, :i'm not that good of a bro to hanan, mom, i always pretended to be not guilty, although it was always me.... hanan is better then me...please don't always believe me mom...

Kak hanan: sorry for all my faults, i am a bad brother to you, not as good as my mom always think, then take my side...huhu


but, this is a new ammar!!! i am already nine years old now!! i will be better and greater than before...yeah!!!

on the 3rd day, me and mom visited her, i'm so happy...i was so excited to meet with my dear sister, hanan :D but...when i saw her crying,i wanted to cry too...


                                                            my sister....T_T

ku berasa sedih,
atas kehilanganmu,
aku rasa hendak menangis,
tetapi ditahan juga,
rasa sedih menyelubungi,
kakak ku selalu aku ingati,
kakak yang selalu memujukku,
bermain dengan ku,
bergurau dengan ku,
bergaduh dengan ku,
memarahi aku,
semuanya,
pasti bermakna bagi ku,

This is my poem, thankyou2
i love her, very2 much..really....i miss her a lot
thanks for all your deeds,
sorry for all my faults....
you are a great sister, sis hanan
and for the record, i want you to know

'i really do love you!'

this is the the end of my post

mom: is this such a mess post (macam semalam mak cakap ke?)

1 comments:

kak wani said...

so sweet.. may Allah bless both of you